HomeLife is a specialist property company with years of experience building and developing accessible homes and bespoke social supported housing. We own homes, invest and operate across the Country. To find out we can help to deliver more new homes for vulnerable people speak to our team.
Can We Help You?
If you’ve got a housing requirement we are the team to provide your housing solution.
Each of us in the team has our own specialist expertise. Between us we can support you as an individual or an organisation, whether your work is in health, housing, adults and children’s social care, communities or elsewhere.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Source and buy land and property
- Accessible wheelchair housing
- Transforming Care housing solutions
- Housing for people in inpatient units, ATU, mental health wards or residential care
- Housing for people with a learning disability
- Re-providing inappropriate properties, for example those that have no outside space
- Bespoke accommodation for people with autism or complex health conditions
- Housing for people who use mental health services
- Quality homes for people sleeping rough or in homeless shelters
- Housing for young people leaving care